Quick Quiz Answer Key

I made another resource to make your lives easier with quick quizzes! I wanted to create a key that I could easily mark every day for each of my classes and then have a master that I could give to my TA so that she can help me with grading.

On the farthest left column, we have days of the week and across the top are the hours that I have each of my classes. After you ask your quick quiz questions (alliteration, much?) just mark on your sheet what the correct answer should be! Easy as pie. Except that phrase doesn't actually apply to me because I pie is actually quite difficult. Easy as... eating ice cream directly from the carton? Sounds good to me!


 If you teach more preps than this, copy the whole table on to a second page and print double sided so that you have the whole week at a glance on one page. I hope this key is helpful for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 sub plan ideas

Second Language Acquisition Lesson

Week 1 and Syllabus